The Social Media Marketing Specialist is responsible to oversee the design of an effective social media marketing strategy and implementation in accordance to overall marketing and communication strategy.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Creating content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media.
- Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organization’s brand and social media strategy.
- Scheduling social media posts using automated applications.
- Interacting with customers and dealing with customer’s inquiries.
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns.
- Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns
- Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent.
- Meeting with clients and other stakeholders (such as social media influencers). These meetings may involve pitching potential marketing campaigns.
Job Experience and Requirements:
- 5+ years of professional experience in any similar role.
- Lead in designing 360 campaign and implement operations requirements.
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape.
- Fluent written and verbal Arabic and English language skills
- Category: Digital Marketing
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business marketing or any media related discipline.