- 2.4G Remote: Splash proof/ Distance 20m
- Display 2" Screen + Status Screen
- Waterproof Case Ultra Slim Design Up to 30m
- Video 4K@30fps - 2.7K@30fps - 1080p@60fps - 1080p@30fps -720p@120fps
- Photo 12MP/8MP/5MP
- Input/output Micro USB port HDMI
- View Angle 170 degree
- Battery life 1050mAh (1080p30 1.5 hours, 4K30/2.7K30/1080p60 1 hour)
- Storage Micro SD card (not included)
- Battery Rechargeable 1050mAh lithium battery
- Audio WAVE Format (Bitrate: 176kbps)
- Dimensions (L*W*H) 59.3*21.4*41.1mm
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Multi-Language Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Czech, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Thai, English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Weight 66g (Including Battery)
eQatar.com does not make any warranty as to specifics of the products offered to be sold or purchased on its website. eQatar.com does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products. eQatar.com will not be liable for any error in the products listed by third parties.
Before you make your purchase, it would be better if you find a right product and read all the contents, when you agree the term’s & conditions you will be held responsible for your selection. eQatar.com quality control team ensures that all products are properly inspected BEFORE we ship to our customers that no products are damage or faulty.
The products are packed and sealed under a supervision of packing team. eQatar.com will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the correct items are picked up and in good condition
eQatar.com will provide the time frame for delivery. Customers will not be able to choose a time. You will be notified in advance of your scheduled time frame.
- PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that is highly secured and supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.
- PayFort is certified to the latest PCI DSS standards. The cardholder’s data is protected from any misuse or harm under a secure network. All payments on our checkout page are made through SSL connections to encrypt credit card numbers and customer account information. PayFort has a fraud management team to keep your transaction safe.