• The product adopts Bluetooth 4.0 scheme, which supports direct connection and direct play of iOS and Android devices
• No unnecessary game platform and complex settings and activation operations are required for Bluetooth connection
• Equipped with a 2.4GHz wireless receiver to support TV / set-top box / PC
• Equipped with removable disc cross button
• The product has the function of continuous operation
• One-piece telescopic support for the pull rod
• Custom buttons can be set
Model: PG - 9090
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Compatible with: Android,Android TV Box,PC,TV
System support: Android,IOS,PC
Battery Capacity (mAh): 300mAh
Battery Voltage: 5V
Battery Current: 500mA
Charge way: USB Charge
Charging Time: About 2 hours
Working Time: 30 days
eQatar.com does not make any warranty as to specifics of the products offered to be sold or purchased on its website. eQatar.com does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products. eQatar.com will not be liable for any error in the products listed by third parties.
Before you make your purchase, it would be better if you find a right product and read all the contents, when you agree the term’s & conditions you will be held responsible for your selection. eQatar.com quality control team ensures that all products are properly inspected BEFORE we ship to our customers that no products are damage or faulty.
The products are packed and sealed under a supervision of packing team. eQatar.com will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the correct items are picked up and in good condition
eQatar.com will provide the time frame for delivery. Customers will not be able to choose a time. You will be notified in advance of your scheduled time frame.
- PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that is highly secured and supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.
- PayFort is certified to the latest PCI DSS standards. The cardholder’s data is protected from any misuse or harm under a secure network. All payments on our checkout page are made through SSL connections to encrypt credit card numbers and customer account information. PayFort has a fraud management team to keep your transaction safe.