- 720P HD camera
1.0MP, 3.6mm lens, H.264 image compression format
- IR night vision - never be in the dark again
With 8pcs IR LEDs, dual filter IR-cut, supports night vision, IR distance is up to 40m
Allows you to get a crystal-clear picture, even in total darkness
- Motion detection alarm
Detects moving objects automatically and real-time alarm pushes notifications to your smartphone. Never worry about missing something important, the detection range is 5m
- Pan and tilt
Pan: 355 degree; tilt: 180 degree
- Supports up to 128G storage TF card (card is not included), 24 hours recording free
- No need to preset camera, offer free P2P, plug and play, supports QR code scanning to view
- Supports for Android, iOS, Windows
- Please download App 'Scricam' from Android market or App store
- Material: metal
- Resolution: 1.0MP, 720P HD (1280 x 720P)
- Compression standard: H.264
- Video streaming: HD (1280 x 720P), VGA (640 x 360P), QVGA(320 x 180P)
- Fixed lens: 3.6mm
- Rotation angle: pan: 355 degree, tilt: 180 degree. Middle speed
- Night visibility: 8pcs array LED lights, night vision is up to 40m
- Motion detect: yes
- Alarm setting: support Email, phone push
- Alarm recording: yes
- Ethernet interface: one 10/100Mbps RJ-45
- Wireless: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, security supports WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryption
Support for iOS, Android, Windows PC
Package Size(L x W x H): 26.00 x 16.00 x 27.00 cm / 10.24 x 6.3 x 10.63 inches
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
eQatar.com does not make any warranty as to specifics of the products offered to be sold or purchased on its website. eQatar.com does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products. eQatar.com will not be liable for any error in the products listed by third parties.
Before you make your purchase, it would be better if you find a right product and read all the contents, when you agree the term’s & conditions you will be held responsible for your selection. eQatar.com quality control team ensures that all products are properly inspected BEFORE we ship to our customers that no products are damage or faulty.
The products are packed and sealed under a supervision of packing team. eQatar.com will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the correct items are picked up and in good condition
eQatar.com will provide the time frame for delivery. Customers will not be able to choose a time. You will be notified in advance of your scheduled time frame.